HB refrigerant switches are suited for all common refrigerants, including:
- Ammonia, NH3/ R717,
- CO2/ R744,
- all types HFC refrigerants, as well as
- brine and water
The product range consists of:
- on/off level switches
- analogue level transmitters
- analogue level sensors with built-in controllers
- analogue pressure transmittere
- temperatur sensors - PT100/PT1000
- analogue gas quality sensor
- on/off gas gas quality switch (compressor protection)
Application areas for on/off level switches:
- level indication, min/max, on all types of fluid tanks
- indication of oil in oil pots and the like in ammonia refrigeration systems
- ensuring that liquid slugging does not occur in the pipe system during hot gas defrosting.
Application areas for analogue level transmitters:
- continuous analogue level measurements, 4-20mA, in all types of fluid tanks and/or overflow pipes. Pre-calibrated for ammonia or CO2.
Application areas for analogue level sensors with built-in controllers:
- electronic level measurement and direct control of the motor valve, recommended for use in high and low pressure systems, for example.
All sensors are designed so that they are:
- unaffected by pressure and temperature
- maintenance-free, without moving parts and
- not affected by impurities in the refrigerant or oil.
- can be serviced during operation without loss of pressure
If the products discussed above do not meet your specific needs or if you would like a customised variant, please contact us! We work closely with a number of our customers regarding the development and refinement of sensors and controllers.