This Data Protection Notice describes how HB Products A/S (hereinafter "we" or HB Products) processes (e.g. collect, use and share) your personal information when you register yourself for services and deliveries from HB Products.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
HB Products A/S is the controller responsible for the processing of your data:
Our contact details are as follows:
VAT (CVR) No: DK-2669 3934
Phone: +45 8747 6200
For which purposes will we use your personal data?
We will process your personal data depending on the type of business relationship with you strictly only for the following purposes:
- Entering into, planning, performing, managing and administering of your business relationship (or the contractual relationship with your company or organization), e.g. by performing transactions and orders of products or services, processing payments, performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and providing support services or providing you with other services or things you may have requested.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations), compliance screening or recording obligations (e.g. under antitrust laws, export laws, trade sanction and embargo laws or to prevent white-collar or money laundering crimes), which may include automated checks of your contact data or other information you provide about your identity against applicable sanctioned-party lists and contacting you to confirm your identity in case of a potential match or recording interaction with you which may be relevant for antitrust purposes.
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products, services and websites or other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
- Informing you, where permitted in accordance with applicable local laws, within an existing business relationship about products or services of HB Products which are similar or relate to such products and services which have already been purchased or used within that business relationship;
- Providing our customers and distributors with business-relevant information, e.g. new products, price changes, discount campaigns, supplier changes, dealer information, technical problems, and sales stops.
- Solving disputes, enforcing our contractual agreements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations, e.g. to keep business records for tax purposes or to send notices and other disclosures as required by law.
Where you have expressly given us your consent to do so or it is permitted legal under applicable data protection law, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you through the communication channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest announcements, special offers and other information about products, technologies and services (including marketing-related newsletters) as well as events and projects of HB Products;
- Performing customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, contests or other promotional activities or events.
- Profiling and automated processing: Collecting information about your preferences on the basis of your activities when you use our websites and any products, downloadable content (e.g. registration for a software download, ebooks, whitepapers) or other services we offer to you online. On the basis of this information (e.g. which content is downloaded, clicked or viewed for how often and how long), we create a user profile to personalize and improve the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics).
Scope of personal data
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Business contact information, such as full name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address, the identification number of your mobile phone and the IP address of your computer when using our website.
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information.
- Further business information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with HB Products or voluntarily provided by you, such as orders placed, payments made, requests and projects.
- Information about your interests and preferences and other information obtained by the analytics described above, in particular your activities when you use our websites and any products, downloadable content (e.g. registration for a software download, eBooks, whitepapers) or other services we offer to you online. This includes which content you download, click or view for how often and how long.
- Information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies; and if legally required for compliance purposes: information about relevant and significant litigation or other legal proceedings against you or a third party related to you and interaction with you which may be relevant for antitrust purposes.
- Special categories of Personal Data. In certain situations, where required by law or where you have given us your consent, we may also collect special categories of your personal data that are subject to special data protection laws. .For example in connection with the registration for and participation in an event or seminar, we may ask for information about your health for the purpose of identifying and being considerate of any disabilities or special dietary requirements you may have. Any use of such information is based on your consent. If you do not provide any such information about disabilities or special dietary requirements, we will not be able to take any respective precautions.
How do we collect your personal data?
We will typically collect your personal data directly from you. We do not obtain personal data from third parties.
How do we protect your personal data?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in accordance with the technical state of the art and legal data protection requirements to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or intrusion. These safeguards include implementing specific technologies and procedures designed to protect your privacy, such as secure servers, firewalls, and SSL encryption. We will always strictly comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding the confidentiality and security of personal data.
With whom will we share your personal data?
We do not share your information with anyone outside HB Products, unless we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent for a specific service by following the instructions for the specific service, see specific service website.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (data portability).
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability or to be deleted in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
For any questions and comments or in case you want to assert your rights, please click here. You can also contact us by sending an email to: