Minimalistic pressure transmitter designed for the refrigeration industry
HB Products is now expanding its product line with pressure transmitters. The line offers just two variants, an LP variant (low pressure; -1...+25 bar) and an HP variant (high pressure; -1…+200 bar), which cover all refrigerants and system configurations. The two variants are identical in regard to output (4-20 mA) and connection (mechanical and electric). The mechanical connection is designed so that the installation is simple and effective since it is designed in accordance with DIN 3852, form E, with cylindrical thread and an integrated packing ring.
Both the mechanical housing as well as the membrane are made of stainless steel. The pressure cell is hermetically welded and thus ensures reliable measurement and a long life. The sensor is also vibration and shock resistant due to the robust design. The sensor design is minimalistic and allows installation in compact installations.
As with most of our products, the electric connection is an M12 connector. A flexible connection design where the cable can be adjusted/shortened for the most optimal wiring. The output signal is an analogue 4…20 mA signal, and it is based on 2-wire measurement technology. The temperature area of -40…+125°C allows it to be used for both refrigeration systems and heat pumps.
The pressure transmitter product line and the important technical data:
|Refrigerant||Pressure area||Product no.||Temperature area||Mechanical connection||Electrical connection|
|R22, R134A, R404A, R410A, R507, R717, R718 & R744||-1…25 bar||HBPS-25-1/4||
G ¼” – Form E
M12 – DIN 607
- Refrigerant temperature area: -40…+125°C
- Can be delivered in a low-pressure version (LP:-1..25 bar) and a high-pressure version (HP: -1…200 bar)
- Robust design with high corrosion and vibration properties
- Hermetically welded membrane
- 4..20 mA output signal and 2-wire measurement technology for minimal wiring
- Available in stock and can be delivered on a day-to-day basis
- Few product variants (2) covering all refrigerant applications, both industrial and commercial