Oil level control
A reliable and very cost-effective solution is our HBOC – Oil Control Sensor, which compared to alternative solutions, is innovative, minimalist, and easy to install...
Irrespective of the system type, it is essential to ensure the correct oil level. If the oil level in a compressor is too low or if there is no oil in the system, it can have fatal consequences as well as stoppages and damage. Similarly a reliable solution for oil level control in separators and tanks is desirable so that the system functions optimally. Typically, a simple oil switch is used as a level alarm together with a controller or PLC and a magnetic valve. Such a traditional solution naturally requires a cable from the controller to the solenoid valve, programming know-how, as well as hardware that can handle this. By using the intelligent HBOC Oil Control Sensor, one gets a stand-alone oil control system, which eliminates the risk of damage in case of system failure and offers savings consisting of:
- simple and direct cable connection to the solenoid valve
- pre-programmed and integrated control logic, which is simple to change/configure via a PC-based programme
- smaller controller, without extra modules All sensors are designed so that they are:
- unaffected by pressure and temperature
- maintenance-free, without moving parts and
- not affected by impurities in the refrigerant or oil.
- can be serviced during operation without loss of pressure
If the products discussed above do not meet your specific needs or if you would like a customised variant, please contact us! We work closely with a number of our customers regarding the development and refinement of sensors and controllers.